THE WHOLE YOU
Join Nutrition & Wellness Coach, Nikki Heyder alongside former Paralympian and Positive Body Image Ambassador, Jessica Smith for a half day workshop discovering what it truly means to be 'well'.
Together we will tackle the following topics from a truly holistic perspective, understanding how to best fit the pieces of the puzzle together to find ultimate satisfaction in life, without guilt, frustration, or angst.
- What does it actually mean to be 'well'?
- How do we know how to discover or live true to our purpose?
- What does a healthy relationship look like, both with ourselves as well as with others?
- Day to day life - how our career affects our entire being.
- Practising mindfulness & finding our spiritual connection
- What comprises of a 'toxic lifestyle' and how to avoid it
- Getting realistic with our lives - understanding the choices we make and how they affect us
- Nutrition & how to listen to your body
- What does an eating disorder look and feel like
- Managing stress, negative self talk, and negative body image
- Goal setting for a future designed to make YOU grow, change and evolve towards the best possible outcome
- 1 Hour Hands-On Wellness Workshop with Nikki Heyder
- Delicious lunchtime high-tea catered by NOOD
- 1 hour intimate Q&A interview with Jessica smith
- Dessert & Goody Bags
- Q&A time from audience
- Take home workbook
Date: Saturday, 6th May 2017
Time: 11:15am - 2:15pm
Location: North Beach Community Centre, 20 Castle Street, North Beach, Perth WA
Please note we have limited spots! Grab a girlfriend and let's delve into discovering The Whole You.